One day I was really busy getting something done and Nathan dissappeared in the craft room. Later he came out with this creation. He did this all by himself. I thought that it was very creative. The arms and legs have brads in them so they can move about. I was so proud of him. Several days later he got sent to his room for a timeout and he destoyed him. After he got himself calmed down he felt so sad that he had lost his little friend. Hopefully some day he will be able to control his temper. He is getting better for the most part." RIP little buddy."


2 comments:
that is seriously awesome! i think its amazing that he made that himself! he is very artistic. too bad he destroyed it, but at least you got pictures of it before that happened:)
I wanted to comment on this a long time ago, just couldn't. But I think his little creation is or was awesome. He is soooo creative. Wow! Good job, Nathan.
Post a Comment