Wednesday, January 07, 2009

2008 Summer Vacation

We went to the family reunion this year. We had a great time. I have no picture of it cuz I left my camera at Cindy's house. BOO! Matthew and Maggie flew into Dallas on Thursday night and we stayed at Cindy's house. The next m0rning off to the reunion. Thanks to all that came and made it a great success. After the reunion we went to Six Flags. Matt and Maggie went with us. It was very hot and we were thankful for the rain that showed up in the afternoon. It cooled us off and a lot of others went home. Her is Nathan and one of his favorite characters Scooby.
Matt and Maggie.

Nathan with Taz.


Chillin at Cindy's.



1 comment:

Tara D. said...

I wish I could have gone to the reunion, but there was just no way I could. It sounds like it was great!