Friday, January 23, 2009

Mother's Day

I'm not sure how I forgot to get these pictures posted. For Mother's Day this past year, Phil gave me the gift of watching Nathan for me while I flew out, alone, to see Melissa, Matt and the grandkids. It was the best gift ever. Lee and Jordyn are so much fun and I had a hard time leaving them. We got very attatched. I hate that they live so far away. Here are several picture of my visit. Trying to escape.
Let me go!!!!

Love that girl.


A fun time at McDonalds. What kid doesn't like that?



2 comments:

Tara D. said...

Playtime at McD's is the best! It looks like you had a nice vacation.

Me said...

Love the McD indoor playground even though I refuse to order anything when I am there. My kids have just accepted that I am a mean mom!! What a fun time and good memories!